How do I edit The Digital Invitation in Corjl?
You can easily edit the digital invitation you bought from our store on the Corjl website. (Corjl is a free template editing tool.) In order to edit your Digital Invitation, you must first click on the template editing link sent to your email and login to the Corjl website as a free member. Then you can edit your digital invitation by reading the following steps.
Adding the Photo
- Click on the photo
- Click the “Replace Image” button from the right menu
- Select and upload a photo from your computer.
- Expand it by holding the corners of the photo and position your photo.
Flip The Photo
- Hover over your photo and click the right mouse button.
- Click “Flip” from the drop-down menu.
Rotate and Align Photo
- Sometimes the photo you upload doesn’t fit well in the cell and doesn’t look right. In this case, you can use the alignment tools.
- Please enlarge it by holding the corners of the photo to fit your photo perfectly in the cell. (If you hold it by the edges, the image of the photo may be distorted because the aspect ratio of the photo will not be preserved.)
- Rotate the rotation icon at the top of your photo with the mouse.
Making Black & White Effect
You can make your photo black and white using Style Effects.
- Click on the photo.
- Click on the “Style Image” tab from the right menu and activate the “Saturation” option and set the value to “0”.
All text in the template is editable.
- Double click on the text and type your new text.
- You can change the style of the text from right menu that opens.
Download and Share
After you have finished editing your digital invitation, you can now download it to your computer and send it to your acquaintances with your phone.
- On the left bar, click the “Save Changes” button and then the “Download” button.
- We recommend choosing “PNG” as the file format.
- Click the “Download” button and download the digital invitation to your computer.
- Send the downloaded digital invitation to your acquaintances with your phone.
Revert to Original
If for some reason you want to revert the template you saved to its original version, you can follow the steps below.
- Click the “Revert to Original” button on left bar.
If you need help please feel free to write to us 🙂