How do I edit the Calendar Template in Corjl?
The template you purchased can be easily edited with Corjl. Each page has a month and you can add different photos for each month. We can start with adding photos to the calendar:
Add a Photo
If you use a high resolution photo, the photo on your calendar will appear clearer after printing. If your photo is large in size, it may take longer to upload to Corjl. We also recommend enlarging your photo beyond the cut lines. Thus, your photo will not be finished before the cutting line of the paper and you will have a more pleasant appearance.
- Click on the Black area in the middle of the smoke effect.
- Click the “Replace Image” button on the right menu and upload your photo from your computer.
- Enlarge your photo beyond the cut line to make the smoke effect effective and to make your photo look neat on paper.
Edit Next Months
Your template is designed to have one month per page. You can edit other months by clicking the forward and back buttons.
Translate Months and Days (optional)
If you don’t use english language. You can translate all texts, months and days. You have to use “GLYPH” because months have tail characters.
- Click on the month and click the “Character” button for the glyph from the right menu.
- Select the glyph you want from the window that opens and copy it.
- You can use glyph and write month name by pasting in text field.
Download and Print
Before you can download your calendar, you must save it first. Then you can download it to your computer by clicking the “Download” button. Generally, the “PDF” format is preferred for printing. We recommend activating cut marks and bleed for printing.
- Click the “Save Changes” button and then the “Download” button.
- Select the PDF format in the window that opens (you can also choose other formats if your printing center deems it necessary.)
- Activate the Show Bleed and Show Trim Marks options and click the “Download” button.
- You can print the downloaded file on your own printer or printing center.