How do I edit a poster & welcome sign template in Canva?
Canva is a free online tool to edit your template and you need to be a member to use it. (no pro membership required) You can easily edit the collage template you have purchased with Canva, without the need for photoshop. We’ll show you step-by-step how to edit your collage with Canva. So let’s start!
Adding the Photo
- Click “Uploads” from the left menu.
- Click the “Upload Files” button.
- Select your photos from your computer or the platforms where your photos are located and upload them to Canva.
- Drag the photos you uploaded from the Canva library into your collage.
- Double-click on the photo you want to align in the collage.
- After alignment, press the enter key on your keyboard or click on the empty space with the mouse.
You can edit text by double-clicking on it. The fonts used in the template are already uploaded to canva by us. You do not need to install it again but if you want, you can install other fonts or you can use the ones installed on canva.
Before you can print your collage, you need to download it to your computer as a file. You can easily download your collage to your computer in PDF, PNG, JPG formats. You can print your collage in high quality by sending the downloaded file to print centers.
- Click “SHARE” “button in the upper right corner and then the “DOWNLOAD” button.
- Select “PDF PRINT” as the file type.
- Click “DOWNLOAD” button and download the file to your computer.
- Send the collage file to the print center.