How do I edit the birthday collage on Canva?
Canva is a free online tool to edit your template and you need to be a member to use it. (no pro membership required) You can easily edit the collage template you have purchased with Canva, without the need for photoshop. We’ll show you step-by-step how to edit your collage with Canva. So let’s start!
- Click “Uploads” from the left menu.
- Press the “Upload Files” button.
- Select your photos from your computer or the platforms where your photos are located and upload them to Canva.
- Drag the photos you uploaded from the Canva library into your collage.
You may want to crop some photos and add them to the photo cell. You can do this easily by following the steps below.
- Please double-click the photo in the cell.
- You can enlarge and reduce the photo by holding the corners of the photo to preserve the aspect ratio. Press the “Enter” key or click on the empty space with the mouse to complete the cropping process.
Sometimes your photo may not fit perfectly in the cell. To solve this problem, you can try to expand, swipe and flip the photo in the cell.
- Double-click on the photo you want to align in the collage.
- Expand the photo and swipe it within the photo cell.
- You can flip the photo using the “Flip” option from the top menu.
You can edit the text you want by double-clicking on it. The fonts used in the template are already uploaded to canva by us. You do not need to install it again but if you want, you can install other fonts or you can use the ones installed on canva.
Before you can print your collage, you need to download it to your computer as a file. You can easily download your collage to your computer in PDF, PNG, JPG formats. You can print your collage in high quality by sending the downloaded file to print centers.
- Click “SHARE” “button in the upper right corner and then the “DOWNLOAD” button.
- Select “PDF PRINT” as the file type. (You can also choose PNG and JPG formats.)
- Click “DOWNLOAD” button and download the file to your computer.
- Send the collage file to the print center.
If you need help please feel free to write to us 🙂