How can I edit and print my collage in Canva?
After editing the collage you bought from our store with Canva, you can download it to your computer and print it. Canva is a free online template editor. Even if you have never used Canva before, you can easily edit your purchased template without the need for Photoshop.
Now we’ll show you step-by-step how to edit your purchased photo collage with Canva. So let’s start!
- Click “Uploads” from the left menu.
- Press the “Upload Files” button.
- Select your photos from your computer or the platforms where your photos are located and upload them to Canva.
- Drag the photos you uploaded from the Canva library into your collage.
You may want to crop some photos and add them to the photo cell. You can do this easily by following the steps below.
- Please double-click the photo in the cell.
- You can enlarge and reduce the photo by holding the corners of the photo to preserve the aspect ratio. Press the “Enter” key or click on the empty space with the mouse to complete the cropping process.
Sometimes your photo may not fit perfectly in the cell. To solve this problem, you can try to expand, swipe and flip the photo in the cell.
- Double-click on the photo you want to align in the collage.
- Expand the photo and swipe it within the photo cell.
- You can flip the photo using the “Flip” option from the top menu.
You can edit the text you want by double-clicking on it. The fonts used in the template are already uploaded to canva by us. You do not need to install it again but if you want, you can install other fonts or you can use the ones installed on canva.
Sometimes you may want to refresh or delete the photo. In this case, you can follow the steps below.
- Click on the photo you want to delete with the left mouse button.
- Click the “Delete” icon from the drop-down menu just above the photo cell and select “Delete Image”.
Alternatively, you can click on the cell whose photo you want to delete, and then press the “DELETE or BACKSPACE” keys on your keyboard. However, this method may not work correctly in old or incompatible internet browsers.
Before you can print your collage, you need to download it to your computer as a file. You can easily download your collage to your computer in PDF, PNG, JPG formats. You can print your collage in high quality by sending the downloaded file to print centers.
- Click “SHARE” “button in the upper right corner and then the “DOWNLOAD” button.
- Select “PDF PRINT” as the file type. (You can also choose PNG and JPG formats.)
- Click “DOWNLOAD” button and download the file to your computer.
- Send the collage file to the print shop.
Where can I print the collage?
After completing your collage, you can print it at any print shop or at home. But if you wish, you can print your collage by ordering online with our partner “Prints of Love” which provides fast and quality service. When you use our special link, you’ll receive FREE shipping and envelopes.
Please click our special link below to start printing with “Prints of Love”:
Also, use our Coupon Code to receive 10% off your order of $49 or more: “designitfor10“
If you need help please feel free to write to us 🙂